Our Family

Our Family
ANCIENT CHINESE BELIEF: When a child is born invisible red threads extend from the child's spirit and connect to all the significant people who will be part of the child's life. As the child grows, the threads shorten, drawing closer those people who are destined to be together.






JOHANNA'S FAVORITE VIDEO!

















Monday, November 26, 2007

We Are Home!!




We made it home safely! I was not able to post the last couple of days in Guangzhou as I got really sick, but here are a few pics from the end of the trip.We arrived back in Ca. on Thanksgiving and got to spend time with my family. Everyone really enjoyed Johanna, and she put on all the charm! I was afraid that she would be overwhelmed with everyone when we arrived, but she walked right into the crowd and started showing off. Friday we flew back to Tx. and had a wonderful welcome from our church family. The kids are just in love with Johanna. When they walk into the room you can count on her bouncing along behind them. We are all really exhausted and are staying low key and just trying to adjust to the time change.

3 comments:

Colleen Rieth said...

Praise the Lord that he has brought you all safely together and home. I can't wait to meet Johanna!

Anonymous said...

Johanna is BEAUTIFUL, and she looks so teeny-tiny. Perhaps my reluctant husband will get on board for another soon - we adopted NSN in August, and we'll be blessed with a daughter as lovely as your Johanna Joy. BTW, I wanted to name our Lydia Joanna Grace, but for some reason neither my husband nor my son would agree. May God bless you all and keep you healthy.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to see that you are all together now. Would you believe we are actually starting the process of adopting this summer? God totally inspired my husband and passed it on to me, so we are going to Ethiopia!